Monday, August 25, 2014

#RPGaDAY - Day 25: Favourite RPG No One Else Wants To Play

There's been a little confusion with today's topic, especially as it sounds very much like Day 6 "Favourite RPG Never Get To Play". The theory behind it was that Day 6 was more of a "I don't get chance to play this one", even though I went for Leverage - a game I've not played as it's hard to find players who are into the series (Jarval and Ellie, we'll have to play Leverage soon! Never knew you were fans!), whereas today's topic is a "no one else wants to play this one"...


Everway is a beautiful set, and I'm ashamed to say that I actually bought my copy from a discount bookstore for £1. It's just really intriguing, but I've not experienced the way it plays. Really should give it a go and find out what's going on. Whatever it's like, it has been incredibly inspirational for my work on WILD.

No comments: