Tuesday, November 8, 2011

NaNo New Mo...

Okay, so I'm supposed to be doing NaNoWriMo (but not in an official capacity), and writing shed-loads. I'm up to just over 10,000 words since the start of the month, which is all new stuff to the Case of Lost Possibilities that I started years ago, almost doubling it in length. Dunno if any of it's any good though. I may just be spouting nonsense.

I've had a couple of days of failing the word-count, but luckily I wrote a lot in the first couple of days that evens it out.

However, I've got another project that I'm working on (not WILD, though I haven't forgotten about that, it's still in the works). This is mostly why I didn't sign up officially for NaNoWriMo - I knew something like this would crop up and I couldn't submit say 30,000 words of fiction and 20,000 of RPG writing. That's not how the month works. But it does with me. As long as I'm writing, that's a good thing.

I wonder if Blog post words count?

1 comment:

Magpie_Elle said...

You totally can do half and half. Just don't tell the moderators! I'm already seriously considering pasting in some of the text for the downtimes I wrote for a livegame since I DID write that instead of NaNo words!