Friday, August 17, 2018

#RPGaDAY2018 - DAY 17: Describe the best compliment you've had gaming.


Day seventeen is one of the most positive questions we've had for #RPGaDAY. Taking the original question from 31st August 2016, Fabien (better known as "Fabulous Fab's") from the Youtube Channel AnythingTodayNet changed the original question of "Best advice you were ever given for your game" and asks as part of #RPGaDAY2018 for the "Best compliment you've had gaming".

Great question!

I must admit, I don't think I'm a very good player, and I don't think I'm a very good GM any more. I may have hit my peak GMing in the mid-late 90's, but I don't think I've got it in me any more - not without some practice.

I've had some nice compliments about my writing for the games, though. Getting Best RPG at the UK Games Expo 2010 for Doctor Who, and the Gold ENnie for Best Family Game for the 11th Doctor edition of Doctor Who was awesome, and unexpected. I just hope people enjoy what I've written, have fun playing the games, and I just hope it makes the world a little better in its own way.

I'm looking forward to hearing about the compliments you've received from gaming!

Thanks again everyone for taking part.

Until tomorrow! Stay Multi-classy!

No comments: