Monday, February 1, 2016

What happened to all the writing?

Good question... What did happen to all the writing?

Yeah, just like this, only instead of Tim and Daisy (and Colin), imagine Me, Debs and Marla (the cat)

Not really sure. Christmas in retail has this horrible effect that leaves you exhausted and unmotivated for almost a whole month afterwards. So January was mostly spent recovering, staring at the TV with a cat happily sat on me, and wondering what to do with the rest of my life.

I had great plans - they were all listed last blog post. Finish the novel, finish WILD, do more, more, more!

That blog post also mentioned how our brains are constantly striving to do more. To be more successful.

Then I read this blog post by the fantastic Jessica Abel, "Imagining your future projects is holding you back". And thought, yeah... that's me. So much planning. So many dreams. No doing.

So, yeah. In limbo. Not writing. Lots of plans. A bit lost.

Maybe next post I'll know what I'm doing.

No comments: