Thursday, February 18, 2016

Gaming Nostalgia: The FASA Catalog Spring 1987

One of those #ThrowbackThursday things, I was looking through one of my old games (Did I mention my copy of the old FASA Doctor Who RPG is signed by Tom Baker?) and found this rather awesome gem - a snapshot of gaming history...

The FASA Catalog of Games and Books - Spring 1987

My scanner is under a pile of books somewhere, but I took some photos so you could join me in reliving the glory of FASA's wares of the day - Battletech, Star Trek, Doctor Who, and... Top Gun??






















2 comments:

Valberto said...

That was intense.

Truecrimson said...

This was just posted on the FASA Star Trek groups. My younger brother had Top Gun and we played a fair amount of that. I think Dr. Who was the one thing in this catalog we weren't interested in. Between the two of us we had almost all of the Star Trek and Battletech/Mechwarrior stuff.

Thank you for preserving this.